CTR은 직원,고객,사회를 위해 지속적으로 혁신하고
안전한 세상을 위해 늘 실천하고 있습니다.

CTR Story

글로벌 미디어

CTR Ontact #11 Enjoy a challenge 21-07-30

본문

ontact11-02.jpg

Hello everybody. This is Taejun Ahn.

I like to challenge something, and I have several hobbies. Jiu-Jitsu, wakeboarding, climbing, cooking and more. I have been interested in surfing since the last two years, and in the summer I started looking for good waves in the seas of Busan and Sokcho. 

However, due to COVID-19, outdoor hobbies are controlled and the same boring daily routine is repeated. In the meanwhile, I am happy to meet yours through ONTACT.

CTR is always advancing

I have been involved in the testing part of R&D Support Team for 7 years and particularly in charge of testing on vehicle suspension parts. During the 7 years since I joined the company, there have been two major changes in the lab.

First. International Laboratory accreditation

The CTR Testing team is accredited in accordance with the recognized international Standard ISO/IEC 17025. 

this accreditation demonstrates technical competence for a defined scope and the operation of laboratory quality management system. 

As a result, the test results are internationally recognized, and the test results delivered to OEMs demonstrate our pride in the quality of our products.

ontact11-03.jpg

Second, purchase a high-performance testing machine

Due to the special testing requirements of OEMs such as BMW and Renault, we have additionally purchaseda testing machine capable of simulating the loads coming from a real vehicle.

This enables complicated testing of products such as control arms, and is ready to test MAXLITE products in the future.

ontact11-04.jpg

Call me Maybe

I believe that a Test is not only to judge pass or fail, but also to serve to customer our belief in the quality of products. I believe in CTR's products for your safety. If you have any questions about the test, “Call me Maybe” 

Thank you

• 목록