CTR is making continuous innovation for employees,
customers, and society and at all times practicing
for a safe world.

CTR Story

Life

We peek at their car world! – NEOCTR’s sponsorship to university-made car club 20-10-14

본문

thumb-2038702783_tdzXpaxU_9b12320d65ca70aeb3301e583a68b70c16d29e83_800x1690.jpg

NEOCTR has sponsored Changwon university’s AK car club since 2020, cheering for student’s dream. *Changwon university’s AK car club : Students interested in car are gathered to manufacture the car, and join in the racing tournament. 

Q. What sponsorship does NEOCTR? They are helping for AK club students to manufacture the car. They support the production consumables, or provide for the lathe processing with the starting room’s CNC device. Also, they help to review the operational feasibility of final design with CATIA. Moreover, it has positive effect even to NEOCTR. It is possible to put NEOCTR parts to road test with AM parts equipping to their own car, and to have verified the resistance or quality of part by joining in the self-made car contest. This time, AK club students are said to join in ‘2020 international students’ self-made car contest’ celebrated on August 19~22 in Youngnam University. NEOCTR joined there by preparing ice box and gift full of beverage in order to cheer up AK club students. 

[Interview] ▶ NEOCTR’s marketing team, Useok I also joined in the self-made car club when I was university student. Knowing how much effort to give when making a car, the students looked greater! The thrill felt every time the car passes a tough course is felt by all those who joined in the competition. To a driver who struggled to come out through the mud, all people cheered up "one more time!", and even I shouted happily as if I were a student again. 

▶ Central’s CMS production management team, Taewoo The self-made car has its own person in charge by composition PART, and to see them show their passion to repair their own part even with much sweat, I was touched! They looked so great because they did not delayed to do their own job of car problem and to improve it together! 

▶ Changwon University’s AK club, Dabin This year, I joined 2 times in the competition. I was annoyed not to achieve the better result than expected...but finishing well the competition, I feel proud of getting the good result with my effort of one year. Thanks to the support of NEOCTR, it was possible to have a good working environment and high quality part. Beyond the result of competition, I think the car does not get left behind more than any team’s car. Thank you! 

▶ Changwon University’s AK club Beomchang I felt that the better result can be brought when each one’s effort was gathered to form a team! And, I really give thanks to many people of Central that cheered us! You have been a great help for us because, visiting the competition to deliver your opinion, you cheered us up. Is not much the love and passion of AK club students to car? I am sure that being difficult but their experience of self-making car would be a great asset for the students. NEOCTR will cheer up continuously students’ dream!

• LIST