CTR은 직원,고객,사회를 위해 지속적으로 혁신하고
안전한 세상을 위해 늘 실천하고 있습니다.

CTR Story

글로벌 미디어

CTR Ontact #12 World-class CTR 21-07-30

본문

Hello everybody!

I’m Dave(byeong ock) Jang, who is in charge of control arm design in the CTR design team.

CTR is my first company to get a job after graduating from university, and I have been working in design team about 7 years.

ontact12_02.jpg

World-class CTR optimized design

I will briefly introduce the design of the control arm, which I’m in charge of.

Quotation : When an RFQ is received from a customer, we propose to the customer an optimized shape that satisfies the load case and does not interference with the package of surrounding components of the vehicle. And the final supplier is decided through design and cost competition with multiple companies. 

The time when the customer is satisfied with the proposed design and CTR wins the final order seems to be the biggest happy moment in working. 

I work with confidence that the CTR optimized design is world-class.

(Optimization design : The lightest and cheapest shape design while satisfying performance.)

ontact12_03.jpg

Development : Drawings of products are drawn up, design verification are performed according to test with the customer specification.

CTR's control arm

CTR's control arm is supplied to almost all OEM companies around the world. And the best advantage of CTR is that it can design and produce all kinds of control arm like below list.

Aluminum forging/casting control arm

Steel forging/casting control arm

Steel Stamping control arm

Hybrid(Stamping + Plastic) control arm

ontact12_04.jpg

Weight control arm(Maxlight)

I am very convinced that the day 

when CTR's light weight control arm(Maxlight) is recognized as the world's best product will soon come.

Because of COVID-19, I was able to communicate in a new way, and I hope you enjoy reading it

Thank you

• 목록